Antique Dubai Tour
We start the tour by adapting our clothes to visit the Al Farooq Mosque in the Jumeirah area, then we drive past the Frame, lookout point with the gold coloured structure and the Dubai Expo Logo, we go back in time from Modern Dubai into the old Dubai area, where all the history began.
- Al Farooq Mosque
- Al Fahidi District, discovering the neighbourhood and the beginning of Emirati history.
- Al Ghawa Coffe Museum, Emirati welcome
- Dubai Fort
- Tolerance, discovering different religions.
- Cross the Creek with the traditional boat called “Abra”.
- Textile, Spices and Gold Market.
Personalized tour with private vehicle and official guide
* Prices are subject to change depending on the exchange rate at the time of purchase.
- Lunch time planned.
- Lunch not included in the price.