Historical Dubai Tour
We start the tour at the Al Fahidi District meeting point, where the history of Dubai began.
If you want a transfer service, a private vehicle will pick you up and then go through the Frame, the golden viewpoint with the Dubai Expo Logo and we will go from Modern Dubai to Old Dubai, until we reach Al Fahidi District.
- Al Fahidi District We discover the beginning of Emirati history. The design and architecture of its houses, traditions, culture, religion, while visiting its first neighborhood we will see the wall, among other corners.
- Al Ghawa Coffee Museum, Welcome Emirati.
- Dubai Fort
- Tolerance – we will discover different religions. Let’s break “Taboos” about Islam.
- Textil Souq, Species and Gold Markets
- We will cross the Creek with the traditional boat “Abra”
- Shindaga the neighborhood where the Sheikhs were born
- Women’s Museum
Personalized tour with private vehicle and oficial tour guide
* Prices are subject to change depending on the exchange rate at the time of purchase.
- Accredited tourist guide
- Private tour